Jelly Roll Biography
Jelly Roll is a multi-talented artist who has made a name for himself in the music industry as a rapper and country-rock singer-songwriter. Over the years, he has collaborated with numerous notable artists such as Haystak, Struggle Jennings, Lil Wyte, and Tech N9ne, which have helped him gain recognition and build his net worth to an impressive $4 million.
Born as Jason DeFord on December 4, 1984 in Nashville, Tennessee, Jelly Roll grew up in the city’s Antioch neighborhood. Despite facing early struggles and setbacks, he never gave up on his dream of making it big in the music world.
Jelly Roll’s recording career began in April of 2011 when he released his first studio album, “Year Round,” in collaboration with the hip hop group SNO. This was followed by the release of his debut solo mixtape, “Gamblin on a White Boy 4” just two months later.
Over the years, Jelly Roll continued to release various mixtapes and studio albums, including popular titles such as “Strictly Business,” “Mid-Grade Miracle (The Boston George Story),” and “Therapeutic Music 5.” In 2016, he had a big year with the release of three studio albums, including his first album to crack the Billboard 200 chart, “A Beautiful Disaster.”
Jelly Roll Education
Jelly Roll’s early struggles and setbacks led him to drop out of school, but he later earned his G.E.D. while in jail at the age of 23. He has been open about his past battles with addiction and has used his music as a way to express his struggles and inspire others.
Jelly Roll Career
Jelly Roll’s music career has been marked by collaborations with various notable artists, including Haystak, Lil Wyte, and Struggle Jennings. He has also released numerous solo mixtapes and studio albums that have earned him a dedicated fan base and critical acclaim.
In 2021, Jelly Roll achieved his first number-one single on country radio with “Son of a Sinner” from his album “Ballads of the Broken.” He also had his first number-one rock radio hit with the single “Dead Man Walking.”
Jelly Roll Family
Jelly Roll is married to model and social media personality Bunnie XO (Bunnie DeFord). The couple got married in 2016 and have a daughter named Bailee together. He also has a son from a previous relationship.
Jelly Roll Relationships
Jelly Roll’s relationship with his wife Bunnie XO has been a source of inspiration and support for him. The couple often collaborates on music together, with Bunnie providing vocals and Jelly Roll producing.
Jelly Roll Age, Height, and Body Measurements
Born on December 4, 1984, Jelly Roll is currently 36 years old. He stands at a height of 5 feet 11 inches (180 cm) and weighs around 285 lbs (129 kg). His body measurements are currently not available.
Jelly Roll Net Worth
According to various sources, Jelly Roll’s net worth is estimated to be around $4 million. This is a result of his successful music career, touring, and collaborations with other artists. He also has a clothing line called “Nothing to Prove” which adds to his income.
Jelly Roll Social Media Presence
Jelly Roll is active on various social media platforms, including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube. He has a loyal fan following on these platforms and often shares updates about his music and personal life with his fans. He also hosts a podcast called “The JellyRoll Show” where he discusses various topics and interviews other artists.
Social Media Accounts:
- Instagram: jellyroll615
- Twitter: JellyRoll615
- Facebook: TheRealJellyRoll
- YouTube: JELLYROLL
- Podcast: The JellyRoll Show
- Clothing Line: Nothing to Prove
Timeline of Jelly Roll’s Career
- 1984: Born in Nashville, Tennessee
- 2011: Released debut studio album “Year Round” with SNO
- 2012: Released debut solo mixtape “Gamblin on a White Boy 4”
- 2016: Released three studio albums, including “A Beautiful Disaster”
- 2021: Achieved first number-one single on country radio with “Son of a Sinner”
- 2023: Released hit album “Ballads of the Broken” and had first number-one rock radio hit with “Dead Man Walking”
- Present: Continues to release music, tour, and collaborate with other artists. We can expect many more great things from Jelly Roll in the future. His music and personal journey have inspired many, and he continues to make a mark in the music industry with his unique blend of rap and country-rock. Whether it’s through his music or social media, Jelly Roll remains authentic and relatable to his fans, making him one of the most beloved artists of today.